Okay, here we go! I have the highlight pictures of the Arizona trip. Finally! :)
Our first stop was our old home in Colorado. Once again I got to walk the paths of my childhood. That was really special!
Garden of the Gods! This rock formation was called "The Kissing Camels."
New Mexico!!! It is a wild country!
One of our nights spent camping. My definition of camping is as follows. A state in which the simplest life processes become ridiculously complicated.
Santa Fe! Land of enchantment, fire, and spice!
Old ruins in the cliffs of New Mexico. The Anasazi used to live in these caves. There was still soot on the walls from old, old fires.
Inside the caves. I think it would be awesome to live in the side of a cliff.
The Miraculous Staircase in Santa Fe. A wonder!
Arizona!
We stayed with my grandparents in Arizona, and this is their pool. It was amazing going swimming any time you flat out felt like it. I've heard of people living in the saddle before, but I think I'd like to live in the water.
With my grandparents.
The Grand Canyon!
"A farseeing place."
So, there's the trip. I know Kayla will post in much more detail, so if you like detail go to her blog. She's SO good! I'm not into detail right now. :)
Have a great day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment