BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Constantia Bay

I love blogs, and am very happy to be starting my own today! It is something new, and I look at anything new as an adventure.

Recently, I discovered that there was an orchid called a Constantia. I absolutely love that name! It makes me think of the word "constant" (a word I adore) and putting an "ia" on the end just makes it sound more romantic. I believe that being constant is one of the most important keys to the door of life, and thus, my goal is to be constant. I wish to constantly be in the Word of God, to constantly be in prayer, and to constantly love the LORD and others. Therefore, the name, Constantia Bay.

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yay, Dawna, you got a blog! Can't wait to see more posts! :)

Kyle said...

Well of course you know I'll be expecting posts once in a while now. :)

Liz Brown said...

Hey D ...

Pretty pink blog! :) Can't wait for more posts - I know they'll be good.

Love ya!

Beth Loewen said...

Cool. I love looking at my friends blogs. It's one way to get to know them better. I can't what to see what all God is doing in your life. =)